- These reversible masks are handmade using two layers of 100% cotton Batiki and Kitenge fabrics.
- The Batiki fabrics we use are handprinted and hand dyed by women in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Adjustable long straps to make it possible to tighten the sides of the mask to fit snug against the cheeks.
- When well adjusted, these masks can fit children who are 10 years old and above. They are made for youth and adults.
- Not intended for use as medical grade PPE.
- Handwash, or machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.